Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Final Project Brainstorming Ideas

Laser Cave Prototype



I'm thinking of an interactive installation but I'm not sure how I'll be able to translate it through a projector. I like the idea of using lights, colors and sound to induce emotion. Or even something similar to the "what you see is - not what you get" video, where the instructions tell you one thing but I'm doing something obviously different.

Another one I'm thinking about is using silhouettes of the audience so they can be part of the work. Like in this video.

Night Lights

Max Lauter

Text Projection

How to build a silhouette screen

Video Projection Mapping

Or maybe video projection mapping. This is also interesting.

Imagineers in exile

The illusive world of video projection mapping using light sound to manifest imagination in the physical realm

No comments:

Post a Comment